What makes AirCastles Inflatables different from other inflatable rental companies in the Charlotte area? Among other things, our commitment to safety sets us apart! We know that you want to relax and enjoy your event or party without having to worry about the safety and reliability of your rental equipment. We take extra precautions to assure your safety that other companies might not, so be sure to ask about these safety features when you call companies to reserve a bouncer or inflatable ride:
At AirCastles Inflatables,
- All of our products comply with or exceed the ASTM F-4 committee standards on Amusement Rides and Devices.
- All of our inflatables are constructed of 18 to 20 ounce, heavy duty, American or Canadian made vinyl which exceeds industry requirements for fire retardant standards.
- All of our inflatables have an attached inflated entry step or a lowered floor height to provide extra safety for small children entering and exiting the unit. One of our units, the Castle-Slide Combo, was recently redesigned to lower the floor height so that the extra entry step is not required.
- All of our inflatables are double or quadruple stitched, double reinforced, and include additional webbing reinforcements on all pressure points and exterior panels.
- All of our inflatables contain netted windows and emergency exit panels in case the unit should deflate suddenly.
- Our products also have extensive ASTM certified safety rules sewn on the front of each unit.
- We are fully licensed and insured and will spend whatever time is required explaining the safety requirements for the proper use of our bouncers. We only use suppliers who carry product liability insurance, and we carry additional insurance for our company, as well.
- All of our blowers have backflow preventers (slows deflation in case of power failure).