What makes AirCastles Inflatables different from other inflatable
rental companies in the Charlotte area? Among other things, our
commitment to safety sets us apart! We know that you want to relax
and enjoy your event or party without having to worry about the safety
and reliability of your rental equipment. We take extra
precautions to assure your safety that other companies might not, so be
sure to ask about these safety features when you call companies to
reserve a bouncer or inflatable ride:
At AirCastles Inflatables,
- All of our products comply with or exceed the ASTM F-4 committee
standards on Amusement Rides and Devices.
- All of our inflatables are constructed of 18 to 20 ounce, heavy
duty, American or Canadian made vinyl which exceeds industry
requirements for fire retardant standards.
- All of our inflatables have an attached inflated entry step or a
lowered floor height to
provide extra safety for small children entering and exiting the
unit. One of our units, the Castle-Slide Combo, was recently
redesigned to lower the floor height so that the extra entry step is
- All of our inflatables are double or quadruple stitched, double
reinforced, and include additional webbing reinforcements on all
pressure points and exterior panels.
- All of our inflatables contain netted windows and emergency exit
panels in case the unit should deflate suddenly.
- Our products also have extensive ASTM certified safety rules
sewn on the front of each unit.
- We are fully
licensed and insured and will spend whatever time is required explaining
the safety requirements for the proper use of our bouncers. We
only use suppliers who carry product liability insurance, and we
carry additional insurance for our company, as well.
- All of our blowers have backflow preventers (slows deflation in
case of power failure).
If you would like
to put the bounce in your party, please visit our
then call or
to schedule a rental.